Friday, August 25, 2006

Duly chastised

Okay, Aisy, I get it. I am not the most consistent of blog writers. It all ebbs and flows with how busy I am at work I think. But I also think it is the same tendency I have with things in general. When I like something, I love it and I go gangbusters for it and want to do it all the time. Then after a bit of time, the love fades a bit not because I don't like it anymore but because there is a new something I now like that is consuming my time.

I have a friend who is trying to get me to join myspace and I am holding out. It will just become one more thing to divide my time and take away from my posting of occasional blog postings. So I am remaining strong and not succumbing.

I will try and be better, I promise. Just no guarantees. Hey, at least I am more frequent than Rebus:-)

No comments: