Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What a difference a day makes


So last photo of Ollie was taken on Sunday. This photo was taken on Monday. And to think we are supposed to get a couple more inches of snow tomorrow.

Yesterday I walked around my neighborhood with my snowshoes. One of the other benefits of the snow is that the line at the main post office yesterday was super duper short. Only 3 people in front of me. Now, I have been there before a holiday before only to turn and walk away as the line can be 60 people deep with another 20 people deep at the self help machine.


I often keep my blinds closed given the close proximity of the building next door. However, I have been opening the blinds up a bit this last week so I could watch the snow fall. The fire escape is pretty much the view I have.

1 comment:

amberJ said...

I really LOVE the picture for your heading. AWESOME!