Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What will I create today?

I think I need to read or watch this speech on a regular basis. It is just a very lovely little reminder of the power of creation that exists within every person. Creating in all of its forms brings us closer to happiness. Have you ever said a funny joke that brought a smile to someone's face who was previously sad? That is creating. Finished or completed a project at work? That is creating. As we create we feel value in ourselves and a purpose in our days. So everyday I want to ask myself: "What will I create today?" And at night when I ask myself "What did I create today?" I better have an answer.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay. I love creating things. Mostly food.

Sara said...

And I love that you create yummy food.

amberJ said...

Cool message. Somehow I missed it. Now I'm in the mood to create...!!