Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I can't breathe

So I don't really handle being sick very well. I say I act like a baby. My mom says it is more like a stereotypical guy. Luckily I am usually very healthy and getting sick is a rare event. Unfortunately, the 4 year bug caught up with me this week. I could feel the cold hit at 1:10pm on Sunday shortly after church and I just felt it get worse as the day wore on. Days like this make we question why church is 3 hours long. Needless to say, I tried to be good and I took Monday and Tuesday off and slept. I felt great so I went into work today, but alas, by 2pm I was feeling terrible and by 3pm my 12 hour decongestant taken at 8am had completely failed me. I literally cannot breathe unless my mouth is open. I can barely see through the watering of the eyes. The worst thing about being sick? I can't see the Dandy's tonight. Life sucks right now.

2 comments:

aisy said...

That sucks Ms. McOllie... I won't tell you what a fantastic show it was in SLC (I guess I just did). Just think, at least you don't run the risk of awol anton catching you unaware! Feel better soon

Sara said...

Apparently Remus said their performance was excellent albeit a bit late. They didn't come out on stage until 11:20. I would have died had I gone (yes, it would have been a blissful death, I am sure).