Sunday, March 12, 2006

banker goes rocker!

Well, at least with my hair. While I sat through the long process of the cut and colour that occurs every 4 months, I think my hair is a bit high maintenance. But by spending 3 days a year being high maintenance, it allows me to be low maintenance every other day of the year. Why do I feel the need to excuse any behavior that takes a bit of effort? In regards to my hair, I have owned up to it because the thing is, my hair IS my style. It's my one act of rebellion against my conservative job at the bank. If only I owned a digital camera and knew how to post photos I could show you. Needless to say, bright big red streaks frame my face as well as another streak at the crown of my head. Cut is slightly assymetrical with sweeping fringe. I absolutely LOVE my haircut.

6 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Yep McOllie's hair rocks. My new haircut was definitely upstaged by her bright red streaks. Looks great!

Hey, It's Ansley said...

I also meant to say nice job on adding some links to your blog! You're an HTML princess!

Rebus said...

I second the 'rockness'. The only time I wish my hair was straight is when I am in the presence of McOllie's lockes.

Sara said...

Ansley, if you hadn't gone blonde then I wouldn't have had any cool new hair to look at and admire. So thanks for the visual feast. Otherwise, I would have had to start carrying a mirror around so I could "discreetly" look at my hair whilst claiming I thought I had something in my eye.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

I was doing the same thing at Target right after my haircut. Pretending to look at shirts while really looking sideways at my hair. I finally tore myself away from the mirror when I remembered the clothes in my hands and that while trying them on, I would get to stare in private with no strangers privy to my vanity and curiosity.

Rebus said...

WHAT!!??? I have been out of the loop far too long... red, blonde...Ansley? Cool. Now I am really regreting the anti-socialness these days.